Friday, October 6, 2023

Love Manifested itself in the Desire to Take on the Illness of Another Person

Hegumen Daniel (Gridchenko)

Question to the priest.

March 23, 2016.

Question: Tatiana, from Naberezhnye Chelny town

Good afternoon, father! We have a completely unimaginable, terrible situation. I suffered from a chronic illness for many years, my daughter was very worried and prayed fervently for me. One day, in desperation, she asked the Lord for my healing at the cost of her own health. And, oh, miracle! I recovered, and my girl began to get sick all the time. What should we do, father? Help. We are suffering a lot. Help me please.

Answer: Hegumen Daniel (Gridchenko)

Tatiana! Thank God for having such a daughter. And have faith like her... That she may be healed miraculously too. Let's pray.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment