Saturday, September 10, 2022

Knowing that the Elder Saw All the Sins of a Person, the Girl Concealed her Sin Anyway

Protopriest Vladimir Vorobyev. "Hieromonk Pavel Troitsky".

Story of Hegumenia Iuliania, when she was a young girl and wrote letters to elder Paul (Troitsky)

It was as long as several years before I felt enough courage to confess a special sin. I suffered a lot because of that but could not do anything about it. I feared to write to Fr Pavel about that, just putting at the end of every my letter to him the words of asking forgiveness and prayers. I believe it was for his prayers only the Lord gave me enough courage and I could confess my sin.

https://oprelesti.ru/index.php/concealment-of-sins-in-confession/1017-knowing-that-the-elder-saw-all-the-sins-of-a-person-the-girl-concealed-her-sin-anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment